Moe Life Skills is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and there are many ways you can help us support our participants, their families and our local community!
- Donate to us directly via our bank account. Please contact us for details, and once we know that you have made a deposit we will send you a receipt.
- Donate via workplace giving, and have a regular donation automatically deducted from your pay. Information on how to set up workplace giving can be found at www.ato.gov.au
- Run a fundraiser in your community. Fundraising ideas include morning teas, sausage sizzles, trivia nights, and fun runs.
- Request that donations be made to us in lieu of gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions.
- Leave a bequest in your will to Moe Life Skills.
- Give a gift in memory of a loved one by asking people to donate instead of sending flowers.
- Run a fundraiser amongst your employees. Fundraising ideas include morning teas, sausage sizzles, trivia nights, fun runs, chocolate drives, and competitions.
- Matched giving via the workplace giving program. Information on how to set up workplace giving can be found at www.ato.gov.au
- Sponsoring programs or events.
- In-kind support.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, contact us to discuss ways that you could help in our office and programs.
If you would like to join the team, send in your resume and any supporting documents.
Tel: (03) 5127 7999
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm