Would you like assistance with:
- Joining a club?
- Attending events?
- Seeing friends?
- Making new friends?
- Accessing community, social and recreational activities?
We can assist you in the development of your social and community participation skills by:
- Engaging in social, community or recreational activities within the community
- Developing independence in accessing community
- Building skills and independence
- Enabling you to independently engage in community, social and recreational activities
- One-on-one support
- Group support or activities
- At home sessions
NDIS funding is available for you to purchase the following core supports:
- Assistance with Social & Community Participation
NDIS funding is available for you to purchase the following capacity building supports:
- Increased Social and Community Participation
These are just some of the social and community participation supports we can assist you with. We can work with you to find a solution that meets your goals. To find out more, please contact us today.
* Support not currently available. Register your interest to be notified when support becomes available.